STAN can call you at home, but it’s important to register your cell phone too.
In the event of an emergency, STAN will call residential and commercial telephones in the affected areas. Since you’re not always at home, you can register to make sure you receive notifications no matter where you are. That way, if you’re at work and something happens near your home, you’ll know about it.
Please read instructions before you click “Register Now.”
If you already have an account, click “Register Now” and enter your email/password and click Login.
To create a new account, click “Register Now” and follow the instructions below
- Click “Sign Me Up.” Complete your registration by entering your name and email address and creating a password.
- Click on the Agreement box and then “Continue.” A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Follow the link in the email.
- Complete the security questions.
- Log in and complete your personal information, including your home address and cell phone.
** Providing this information allows officials to target alerts to specific areas when appropriate. **
- Set your Subscriptions, and then set your Preferences.
Thank you for signing up for the Southeast Texas Alerting Network!
Please log in yearly to update your subscriptions and account information.
SUBSCRIBE TO MULTIPLE CITIES AND COUNTIES
- Click the “Add Subscriptions” button to receive alerts for other cities and counties.
- Select the cities and counties from which you wish to receive alerts. Once selected, click “Add Selected.”
Once you have completed registration, you can go back to your city/county’s page at any time using the buttons to the right and log in with your email address and password to manage contact information, add phone numbers, emails and addresses and add or remove subscriptions.