STAN can call you at home, but it’s important to register your cell phone too.
In the event of an emergency, STAN will call residential and commercial telephones in the affected areas. Since you’re not always at home, you can register to make sure you receive notifications no matter where you are. That way, if you’re at work and something happens near your home, you’ll know about it.
As of September 2023, all users must re-register to receive STAN notifications.
Please read instructions before you click “Register Now.”
If you already have an account, click “Sign In” and enter your email/password and click Login.
To create a new account, click “Register” and follow the instructions below.
- To “Sign Up.” Create your account by entering your personal information and creating a password. Include your home address and cell phone. ** Providing this information allows officials to target alerts to specific areas when appropriate. **
- You will need to “Verify This Address” to ensure you are listed in the correct area.
- Complete profile by filling in your personal information under contact, location and subscriptions. Click “Save & Continue” for each section.
- Under Subscriptions. Click on the County you would like to receive alerts. You can also expand the County by city notifications too.
- Review your information and select “Finish.”
- You can login and change your contact information or subscriptions at any time.
Thank you for signing up for the Southeast Texas Alerting Network!
Please log in yearly to update your subscriptions and account information.
SUBSCRIBE TO MULTIPLE CITIES AND COUNTIES
- Log in to your account. Click the “My Subscriptions (Edit)” link to receive alerts for other cities and counties.
- To Select a city for alerts, click the blue triangle next to the county for an expanded list. If you want the entire county, select the box next to the county name. Once selected, click “Save.”
Once you have completed registration, you can go back to your city/county’s page at any time using the buttons to the right and log in with your email address and password to manage contact information, add phone numbers, emails and addresses and add or remove subscriptions.